A No B.S. Coaching Guide to Avoid the Avoidance Tricks of a Non-writing Writer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I realize we writers write in different ways... I was told once that to be a visual writer is to be a rarity, but I think that's only a ...
-
There seems to be two types of writers... 1) ones who can experience a deeply emotional event, and can distance themselves from their emot...
-
The biggest error made by new writers is their assumption about what it takes to be a published author. All new writers start out as disce...
-
Fact: Most people who start writing a book never finish. 'Why is that?' you ask. Because they never became skilled at finishing a ...
-
When a hobby writer attempts to transform into a career writer, a mindset and energy set will change. And you won't know what's wo...
-
I have this "thing" about spiders... I mean, I don't go catatonic or anything when I see one, and I can scoop a household in...
-
A writing schedule... It's a mystery to me that people treat writing and playing the piano differently. Both require practice. Bo...
-
The Start and the End... You need to know where you're going in order to get there. This may sound like a DUH! fact, but new writers...
-
Can't write? Close your laptop and get outside. Do something physical. Your blank mind is telling you that your imagination well is ...
-
Yes. I know. Today's topic is not sexy or romantic or adventurous in any way. It may have only come in above watching paint try. But i...



No comments:
Post a Comment